School Council & MMH Society
The Mike Mountain Horse School Council is a formal group of parents, staff, and administration that works to enhance the learning experience of all our students. Meetings are held at the school on the second Wednesday of every month to plan activities and discuss important items concerning the school. While the school council is an elected group of parents, all parents are welcome to attend the meetings and provide their ideas and support to the improvement of our school.
Council & Society Meeting Dates
MMH Council Operating Procedures
Council & Society Meeting Minutes
- Friends of MMH- Sept. 2020
- Friends of MMH AGM Minutes- Sept, 2020
- School Council AGM Sept. 2020
- School Council Minutes- Sept, 2020
- School Council AGM Sept 2020- Amended
- School Council Meeting Minutes- Nov. 18, 2020
- Friends of MMH- Nov. 18, 2020
- Friends of MMH Society Minutes- January 13, 2021
- School Council Meeting Minutes- January 13, 2021
Thank you for supporting our Fall fundraiser with Little Caesars Pizza Kits!!