The Mike Mountain Horse School Council is a formal group of parents, staff, and administration that works to enhance the learning experience of all our students. Meetings are held at the school on the second Wednesday of every month to plan activities and discuss important items concerning the school. While the school council is an elected group of parents, all parents are welcome to attend the meetings and provide their ideas and support to the improvement of our school.
School Council & MMH Society
Council & Society Meeting Dates
2022 -23 Meeting Dates
September 15 2022
MMH Council Operating Procedures
Council & Society Meeting Minutes
- Friends of MMH- Sept. 2020
- Friends of MMH AGM Minutes- Sept, 2020
- School Council AGM Sept. 2020
- School Council Minutes- Sept, 2020
- School Council AGM Sept 2020- Amended
- School Council Meeting Minutes- Nov. 18, 2020
- Friends of MMH- Nov. 18, 2020
- Friends of MMH Society Minutes- January 13, 2021
- School Council Meeting Minutes- January 13, 2021
From now until June 2023, you can order products from Mabel's Labels, and the school will receive 20% back on all purchases. Mable's Labels offers customizable labels of all shapes and sizes for any reason or season! They are the perfect way to label new school supplies, shoes and clothing to ensure items don't get lost and come home when needed.
Anyone can support our school. All you have to do is follow the link, search Mike Mountain Horse and shop!